Steadycam shot tracking through title

Hi,
So now I’m gonna take things one step further. I know how to track etc. What I need to do now and hop to accomplish this today is the following:
I made a short (sort of) steady cam shot by walking with my camera towards the entrance of a building
I want to make a 3D title in AE or BCC (I know how:D ) and then the camera track going through the title and the title disappears then up or under or left/right, while the camera goes towards the building.
My problem is that I don’t know how to leave the title at the end behind the camera, if you catch my drift.
I’ve been looking for video tuts on this specific one but couldn’t find one.
Any suggestions? (which are highly appreciated of course…)

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Which version are you using?
—End Quote—
Windows7, AE CS6, Mocha 3.0.2

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Which version are you using?
—End Quote—
Windows7, AE CS6, Mocha 3.0.2

Hi,
So now I’m gonna take things one step further. I know how to track etc. What I need to do now and hop to accomplish this today is the following:
I made a short (sort of) steady cam shot by walking with my camera towards the entrance of a building
I want to make a 3D title in AE or BCC (I know how:D ) and then the camera track going through the title and the title disappears then up or under or left/right, while the camera goes towards the building.
My problem is that I don’t know how to leave the title at the end behind the camera, if you catch my drift.
I’ve been looking for video tuts on this specific one but couldn’t find one.
Any suggestions? (which are highly appreciated of course…)