Stereo Workflow

Hi there, I am currently on a project which I need to roto on a stereo plate with .sxr extension but I can’t import sxr files into mocha. What is the work-around? Thanks.

.sxr is just a renamed .exr.

I’m trying to track left eye and right in mochapro 3.0. I’ve done the tracking on the left eye, and now to track the right eye. I’ve loaded the clip, but do not see any dop downs for “inherit attributes” Where would that be?

I’m trying to track left eye and right in mochapro 3.0. I’ve done the tracking on the left eye, and now to track the right eye. I’ve loaded the clip, but do not see any dop downs for “inherit attributes” Where would that be?

I guess what i need to know after importing the right eye in and see where the original shapes from the left eye line up. I move the shapes to the areas that correspond in the left eye, but after moving the shapes, it will not track.

AH! Found it Ross, thank you! Very helpful thank you.

AH! Found it Ross, thank you! Very helpful thank you.

yet another question, after inheriting attributes when loading in the right eye, am i not able to retrack the shape?

yet another question, after inheriting attributes when loading in the right eye, am i not able to retrack the shape?

I guess what i need to know after importing the right eye in and see where the original shapes from the left eye line up. I move the shapes to the areas that correspond in the left eye, but after moving the shapes, it will not track.

Most coach purses (http://www.cheapcoachhandbagspursesoutlet.net/) that it is not critical to pay out this sort of a large selling price for add-ons like coach outlet online (http://www.est1941coach.com/). For 1 explanation or one more several people are all set to have a defected coach outlet store online (http://www.coach-outlet-store-online.org/) if it is supplied at a discounted selling price. This defected coach factory (http://www.coachfactory-outlet.org/) enables them to preserve a beneficial sum of dollars.

Hi there,
While we don’t currently support sxr, you can bring in left and right eye clips for roto in the following manner:

1. Create a project with the left eye
  2. Do your roto
  3. Go to the clip tab and import your right eye and choose your left eye clip from the “Inherit Attributes from:” drop down.
  4. You will now have 2 clips in your view drop down you can switch between.
  5. Duplicate your left eye roto and you can start adjusting for the right.

Hi there,

While we don’t currently support sxr, you can bring in left and right eye clips for roto in the following manner:

1. Create a project with the left eye
  2. Do your roto
  3. Go to the clip tab and import your right eye and choose your left eye clip from the “Inherit Attributes from:” drop down.
  4. You will now have 2 clips in your view drop down you can switch between.
  5. Duplicate your left eye roto and you can start adjusting for the right.

—Quote (Originally by ChadCapeland)—
—End Quote—
True, but we do not support the viewing and roto of dual-image exr formats yet. Importing it may not give correct results.

—Quote (Originally by ChadCapeland)—
—End Quote—
True, but we do not support the viewing and roto of dual-image exr formats yet. Importing it may not give correct results.

You might try renaming them back to .exr and seeing if mocha wil read them, but thats a pretty experimental workaround and might not give you desired results.
Cheers,
Mary

You might try renaming them back to .exr and seeing if mocha wil read them, but thats a pretty experimental workaround and might not give you desired results.

Cheers,
Mary

If you mean “link clip to track” that’s in the bottom of the layer properties, right below insert and matte clips. You just use the dropdown menu to navigate to where you want the shape linked.
Cheers,
Mary

If you mean “link clip to track” that’s in the bottom of the layer properties, right below insert and matte clips. You just use the dropdown menu to navigate to where you want the shape linked.

Cheers,
Mary