Strange render noise ... horizontal lines; help!

Greetings,
I have a clip where I am cleaning up some industrial machinery and I am seeing some very strange horizontal render noise near the bottom edge area of one of the render layers. I am very new to this but this seems very strange to me. I have video screen captured a few frames of the program rendering this strange noise in hopes that someone can tell me what is going on. The horizontal noise lines are near the right hand area and you will see me point out the noise with my cursor. Any help greatly appreciated. This video is captured at 1960 x1200.
This system seems to not like me trying to upload an m4v file so I will try zipping it. Well I zipped it and it’s only 3.774megs and it still will not upload even the instructions say it should. Help!
OK shortened the video and rezipped …
Help appreciated.
Rip

Hi Rip,
Are you able to send me the project file? martinb[at]imagineersystems.com

Hi Rip,

Are you able to send me the project file? martinb[at]imagineersystems.com

Thanks Rip, I’ll take a look over the file and get back to you.

Thanks Rip, I’ll take a look over the file and get back to you.

Hi Rip,
Apologies for the delay.
Had you done any previous rendering with different layers before this?
One thing you might want to try is deleting or moving the remove results from your /Results folder and clearing out the MoTemp cache. You can find the location of the cache in your Output Settings in Preferences.

Hi Rip,

Apologies for the delay.

Had you done any previous rendering with different layers before this?

One thing you might want to try is deleting or moving the remove results from your /Results folder and clearing out the MoTemp cache. You can find the location of the cache in your Output Settings in Preferences.

Attaching project file here. Zipped and attached.

Thanks for taking a look.

Rip

Greetings,

I have a clip where I am cleaning up some industrial machinery and I am seeing some very strange horizontal render noise near the bottom edge area of one of the render layers. I am very new to this but this seems very strange to me. I have video screen captured a few frames of the program rendering this strange noise in hopes that someone can tell me what is going on. The horizontal noise lines are near the right hand area and you will see me point out the noise with my cursor. Any help greatly appreciated. This video is captured at 1960 x1200.

This system seems to not like me trying to upload an m4v file so I will try zipping it. Well I zipped it and it’s only 3.774megs and it still will not upload even the instructions say it should. Help!

OK shortened the video and rezipped …

Help appreciated.

Rip

Attaching project file here. Zipped and attached.
Thanks for taking a look.
Rip

Hi Martin,
I need to get back on finishing up this project. Any luck on this noise issue yet?
Thanks again for taking a look.
Rip

Hi Martin,

I need to get back on finishing up this project. Any luck on this noise issue yet?

Thanks again for taking a look.

Rip