Suggestion - Spline with Thickness

Hi Imagineer staff,
I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to make a suggestion, but i didn’t find a proper one.
I’m an intensive mocha user, i work mainly for Cinema and Video, and i use mocha pro mainly for rotoscoping tasks.
I miss one aspect doing roto in hairs: the hability to create an unclosed spline and give it thickness.
It would be very great to be able to do that, this is very usefull doing roto to hairs instead of making a closed spline in a tiny hair, which can be very difficult and it turns messy to work with.
I would like you guys to think about this in a future release of mocha, i think this would be very usefull, and since other specific roto softwares have it, i don’t see why mocha can’t have :wink:
It’s just a suggestion :slight_smile:
Thanks, and sorry for my bad english
Andr? In?cio

Hi Imagineer staff,

I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to make a suggestion, but i didn’t find a proper one.

I’m an intensive mocha user, i work mainly for Cinema and Video, and i use mocha pro mainly for rotoscoping tasks.

I miss one aspect doing roto in hairs: the hability to create an unclosed spline and give it thickness.
It would be very great to be able to do that, this is very usefull doing roto to hairs instead of making a closed spline in a tiny hair, which can be very difficult and it turns messy to work with.
I would like you guys to think about this in a future release of mocha, i think this would be very usefull, and since other specific roto softwares have it, i don’t see why mocha can’t have :wink:

It’s just a suggestion :slight_smile:

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

Andr? In?cio

Hi Andr?,
Thank you for your feedback. We have had several users ask for the same thing. This is a feature that we have on our wish list, we just do not have a specific release date for the implementation. Obviously, we would like to get every useful feature into mocha that a majority of people ask for, but the implementation takes time. Eventually we would love to have this feature as an option.
Thank you for your patience!
Mary

Hi Andr?,

Thank you for your feedback. We have had several users ask for the same thing. This is a feature that we have on our wish list, we just do not have a specific release date for the implementation. Obviously, we would like to get every useful feature into mocha that a majority of people ask for, but the implementation takes time. Eventually we would love to have this feature as an option.

Thank you for your patience!
Mary