Surface in mocha AE CS5.5

Hi fellow trackers :slight_smile:
My colleague and I are trying to find the “surface” option in mocha AE CS5.5.
We have just started using mocha a few days ago, and have watched a lot of great video tutorials on how to track and define surfaces for use in After Effects.
They use CS4 and CS5 in the videos but we haven’t found any for CS5.5 yet.
Well long story short - It seems like the whole interface has changed quite a bit from previous versions to CS5.5, and we would really appreciate if someone could point us in the right direction of how to enable the “surface” button that was available in the previous versions of mocha.
Maybe there’s a new way to do the same thing with a different technique in CS5.5, but since we are rookies in using mocha, we are pretty dependent on using the same things as they are using in the tutorial videos we are watching.
Thanks a lot :smiley:

Hi,
The surface is the blue square icon next to the grid icon. We updated the CS5.5 interface to match our Pro version interface.
Keep in mind you can still do a lot of the Pro tutorials where tracking and roto are involved and apply the concepts to the CS5.5 version of mocha AE.

Hi,

The surface is the blue square icon next to the grid icon. We updated the CS5.5 interface to match our Pro version interface.

Keep in mind you can still do a lot of the Pro tutorials where tracking and roto are involved and apply the concepts to the CS5.5 version of mocha AE.

Thanks a lot Martin.
Can’t believe that the button was right there - I would have sworn that we had gone through all the buttons, but I guess we couldn’t see the forest for all the trees :smiley:
Thanks.

Thanks a lot Martin.

Can’t believe that the button was right there - I would have sworn that we had gone through all the buttons, but I guess we couldn’t see the forest for all the trees :smiley:

Thanks.

Hi fellow trackers :slight_smile:

My colleague and I are trying to find the “surface” option in mocha AE CS5.5.

We have just started using mocha a few days ago, and have watched a lot of great video tutorials on how to track and define surfaces for use in After Effects.

They use CS4 and CS5 in the videos but we haven’t found any for CS5.5 yet.

Well long story short - It seems like the whole interface has changed quite a bit from previous versions to CS5.5, and we would really appreciate if someone could point us in the right direction of how to enable the “surface” button that was available in the previous versions of mocha.

Maybe there’s a new way to do the same thing with a different technique in CS5.5, but since we are rookies in using mocha, we are pretty dependent on using the same things as they are using in the tutorial videos we are watching.

Thanks a lot :smiley: