Surface jumping across screen

Hello, I’m trying to track a surface that is panning onto my screen from off screen and export that data into after effects. However, I’m running into a bit of a problem. While my track is clean, my surface is jumping across the screen. I’m not sure why this is. I’m tracking perspective and my track is clean. Can someone please help me?

Hello, I’m trying to track a surface that is panning onto my screen from off screen and export that data into after effects. However, I’m running into a bit of a problem. While my track is clean, my surface is jumping across the screen. I’m not sure why this is. I’m tracking perspective and my track is clean. Can someone please help me?

Thank you Mary P! I’ve got a clean track now!

Thank you Mary P! I’ve got a clean track now!

Great! That’s awesome!

The grid and surface represent your track, not the spline. When you are checking your track on whether or not it is clean, the surface and grid tell you that it’s clean, not the spline.
Maybe you’re grabbing reflections? I would try the track over again.
Cheers,
Mary

The grid and surface represent your track, not the spline. When you are checking your track on whether or not it is clean, the surface and grid tell you that it’s clean, not the spline.

Maybe you’re grabbing reflections? I would try the track over again.

Cheers,
Mary

Great! That’s awesome!