Tabs don't work (File, Edit, Action, Stage and Help)

I have reinstalled PI 3 times and still, I hover over the top left tabs and nothing drops down. I can only use shortcuts, but I am guessing at them and really don’t know them at all.
I’m using Windows 10.

I have a gaming computer: CUK Continuum Mini Gaming PC: CPU; AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Twelve Core Processor (64MB Cache, 3.8GHz-4.6GHz) with Liquid Cooling. 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz. Hard Drive: 1TB NVMe SSD + 1TB SSD. Graphice Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6. Motherboard: X570. PowerSupply: 650W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home) Tiny RGB .

I am using 2 monitors: (LG
32" Monitor (Model 32UK50T)

Can you post a screen recording of what happens after you click the File menu? Or is the problem that you CAN’T click the File menu? (Or any other menu)

Hi Alan,

NOTHING happens when I click or hover. All tabs don’t respond.

I have just discovered the solution to the problem!!!
Since I have (2) monitors, it presents as a problem on one monitor, BUT when I moved PI to the other monitor, all tabs worked!

@dmdeamorim is the working monitor your primary, or monitor #1?

It was not the primary, so I switched it to the primary monitor (I like to edit using the monitor on the right and at the time PI wasn’t working, my monitor was not the primary). I didn’t know that was something to think about.