The entire program is enlarged and almost unusable

I use an Asus Zephyrus G14 Laptop which has a relatively small monitor so it makes sense that the program is confused but now I can’t use it, is there a way to adjust it?

Here is a screenshot:

I’d suggest checking your Display scaling.

Or maybe this would work: " Right-click the application, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box.

Hi thanks, I have tried that but it didn’t work.

So the screen resolution is 1920x1080? PI has a lot of views so I’d suggest a few things:

1. Make the library thumbnails much smaller or switch to “Library View” – that will let you see a lot more presets at once.
  2. Use the built-in view layouts depending on what you’re doing. Use the “browse” layout when you’re looking through the libraries – it will fill the screen with the preview and library view. Then when you have added an emitter (double-click in the library) you can switch to “Edit view”, which will remove the preview and library views giving you more room for the others.
  3. Zoom down the nodes view – they don’t need to be that big.

You’ll still be stuck with the Stage zoomed out a bit, or you can zoom in and pan around (hold spacebar when dragging in the Stage).

It’s not ideal but I think you’ll still be able to use PI this way.

Alan.