The "Save Clip Wizard"

—Quote (Originally by dartayous)—
PS: Sense were talkin’ Layer Controls: What you think about right clicking inside the Layer Controls and having an option to “Rename Layer” (instead of just double clicking that is)?
—End Quote—

Adding it to the list.

Sup gang,

In the “Save Clip Wizard” can you please make a check box that reads [Auto Subtract Unselected Mattes]? Currently it auto subtracts, which is cool, but it would be nice to have manual control of this function.

There are many instances when you are just testing rotos and it just would be really nice to have control of this.

Thanks a ton guys (i’m feelin’ the LOVE),
Dartayous

Ahhhhhh…so INSTANT gratification? I LIKE IT! Do what you do, boys. U guys are doin’ an awesome job!

Lets make a program people!!!
Dartayous

PS: Sense were talkin’ Layer Controls: What you think about right clicking inside the Layer Controls and having an option to “Rename Layer” (instead of just double clicking that is)?

—Quote (Originally by dartayous)—
Sup gang,

In the “Save Clip Wizard” can you please make a check box that reads [Auto Subtract Unselected Mattes]? Currently it auto subtracts, which is cool, but it would be nice to have manual control of this function.

There are many instances when you are just testing rotos and it just would be really nice to have control of this.

Thanks a ton guys (i’m feelin’ the LOVE),
Dartayous
—End Quote—
We feel your pain!! However rather than your suggestion (which would be easy to emplement) we will be adding more control to the Layer Control menu, allowing for this type of control.

Hope this makes you - feel the Love…