The silhouette start up with a black screen and i can see any interface

when i am open this software it opens with a black screen and i can’t see any interface in it.

@aadhisuryabo
Are you using the Silhouette standalone or the plug-in?
If you are using the plug-in, what host application are you using?
What is the make and model of your graphics card?

I am using Silhouette standalone.i am using RTX 2060 graphics card

Your graphics card driver may be out of date or was replaced by a generic Windows driver during a recent update. Please go to the graphics card manufacturer’s website and download and install the newest driver.

Does this solve the issue?

No, it same still now, i had updated the drivers too, it comes with a black screen

Can you reset the Silhouette preferences and see if that solves the issue?

• From the Windows Start Menu, type regedit.
  • When regedit appears in the list above, click on it.
  • Go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BorisFX and delete the Silhouette folder.

It same black screen workspace appears

What version of Silhouette are you using?

What version of Windows?

Silhouette 2021.5

in windows version 21h1

OK, but the screen shot you sent was from an old version of Silhouette. Can you select Help > About Silhouette and a screen shot of that?

Also, go to C:\Users\Marco\AppData\Roaming\BorisFX\Silhouette 2021 and attache the silhouette.log file.

I have tried all the version but now I had installed the latest version of it

How to get that log file

Go to C:\Users\Marco\AppData\Roaming\BorisFX\Silhouette 2021 and attach the silhouette.log file.

Also, if possible, select Window > Console in Silhouette and copy/paste the contents here.

how to get silhouette.log , where i can find this files

This is how to get the log file: Go to C:\Users\Marco\AppData\Roaming\BorisFX\Silhouette 2021 and attach the silhouette.log file.

Also, if possible, select Window > Console in Silhouette and copy/paste the contents here.

is not working

analytics.txt (305 Bytes)

The file you sent is not the log that I need, so it sounds like the log is not getting created. The only thing I can think of is that you have antivirus software running which is blocking Silhouette from running properly. If so, please completely disable or uninstall your antivirus software and see if Silhouette runs. If it does, you will have to white list Silhouette in the antivirus software.