This section is being updated

This section is currently being updated.

Due to non-relevant historic Beta posting and confusion regarding certain features of the Released version vs Beta version, we opted to rather remove and revise all the posts under this section.

—Quote (Originally by NickLambert)—
Jay, does this mean my post from yesterday has been trashed?, I really need feedback on my question regarding tracking data. When I purchased motor it had this option, now the release version seems not to & my pipeline to the client is broken.
—End Quote—

No… I am replying to you personally via email, as we speak.
Rather than causing for confusion for others, on the forum.

—Quote (Originally by NickLambert)—
Thank you & sorry Jay, I don’t want to confuse others, only myself :wink:
—End Quote—

:slight_smile: no problem, please check your email and lets see what we can do with your specific case.

NOTE TO ALL READING THIS POST!
Motor beta up to version 4 used to export tracking data but the final release version no longer supports the option.

—Quote (Originally by Jay)—
No… I am replying to you personally via email, as we speak.
Rather than causing confusion for others, on the forum.
—End Quote—

Thank you & sorry Jay, I don’t want to confuse others, only myself :wink:

—Quote (Originally by Jay)—
This section is currently being updated.

Due to non-relevant historic Beta posting and confusion regarding certain features of the Released version vs Beta version, we opted to rather remove and revise all the posts under this section.
—End Quote—

Jay, does this mean my post from yesterday has been trashed?, I really need feedback on my question regarding tracking data. When I purchased motor it had this option, now the release version seems not to & my pipeline to the client is broken.

Fantastic service Jay, not many other company’s can sort out a problem over the weekend. Thank you