Timeline video is not displayed in Mocha Pro Plugin 2022

I recently downloaded the trial version of Mocha Pro Plugin 2022 for testing in Adobe Premiere and After Effects. But Here, Mocha Pro Plugin 2022 does not display the timeline video from After Effects and Premiere. In the previous versions of Mocha Pro Plugin (2015-2021) all work correctly.

The log file is here:
mocha.7z (3.9 KB)

My System:
Windows 10 21H2 64 Bits
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3340 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 2500 and Nvidia Geforce 210
Monitor:1920×1080 pixels

I am tagging @martinb on this one. Martin, have we seen this before? I can’t repeat the issue on my end.

As a start, I’d like you to remove the problematic license from your C:/ProgramData/GenArts/rlm folder, please. This won’t help matters.

Then try these steps:

• It’s probably not related, but your log says you have Vertical Sync turned off in GPU preferences. This should be on.
  • If you have a GeForce card on the system, Mocha cannot see it. You might need to update your drivers.
  • Also check if you have alpha in the clip. Switch to Classic Layout and try turning off the “A” in the view controls to see if you can see the RGB data.

@martinb I have tried all the options you indicated without success. I just find it strange that previous versions work normally. Thanks for trying.