Tips for setting surface points on blank surface

Hello,
does anyone have any tips for getting surface points set correctly using adjust track when the object you’re tracking doesn’t really have any defined points to reference? For example, i was trying to track the back side of an acoustic guitar in order to place a logo on it. The track itself went fairly well, but when setting the surface points, because there are not really any distinctive features on the guitar to use as ref points, it’s very difficult to be sure that my final track is 100% accurate with the motion of the shot/guitar.
another similar issue i’m wondering about is what to do when i can set my surface points correctly and get the shot to track right, but my surface corner points aren’t where i want the final composite to appear. Is there a way to easily offset the corner points to slide my composited image around?

thanks in advance for any help.

gardner

Hello,
does anyone have any tips for getting surface points set correctly using adjust track when the object you’re tracking doesn’t really have any defined points to reference? For example, i was trying to track the back side of an acoustic guitar in order to place a logo on it. The track itself went fairly well, but when setting the surface points, because there are not really any distinctive features on the guitar to use as ref points, it’s very difficult to be sure that my final track is 100% accurate with the motion of the shot/guitar.
another similar issue i’m wondering about is what to do when i can set my surface points correctly and get the shot to track right, but my surface corner points aren’t where i want the final composite to appear. Is there a way to easily offset the corner points to slide my composited image around?
thanks in advance for any help.
gardner