Title safe guides

Is it in there and I’m missing the obvious, or are there no safe guides in Mocha AE or Pro?
Cheers
AK

Is it in there and I’m missing the obvious, or are there no safe guides in Mocha AE or Pro?

Cheers

AK

Thanks Mary. The workflow is pretty straight forward and its not a big hassle to keep re-pasting corner pin data but: What I’m doing is tracking shots and putting in logos and tune in information for TV promos. We try to get everything as big and readable as we can while minding center cut safety. That said its really time saving to just be inside mocha with my pre rendered logo layouts, finely adjusting the surfaces to take advantage of as much legal screen real estate as possible. Going back and forth works fine, but the guides would be a great addition.
Cheers
Aaron Kent

Thanks Mary. The workflow is pretty straight forward and its not a big hassle to keep re-pasting corner pin data but: What I’m doing is tracking shots and putting in logos and tune in information for TV promos. We try to get everything as big and readable as we can while minding center cut safety. That said its really time saving to just be inside mocha with my pre rendered logo layouts, finely adjusting the surfaces to take advantage of as much legal screen real estate as possible. Going back and forth works fine, but the guides would be a great addition.

Cheers

Aaron Kent

You are correct, there are not. That’s more of an After Effects thing. Can you let us know the workflow as to why you would need them?
Feature requests are more likely to get addressed if they are specific and we know why you want them. And if more people voice their desire for the feature.
Cheers,
Mary

You are correct, there are not. That’s more of an After Effects thing. Can you let us know the workflow as to why you would need them?

Feature requests are more likely to get addressed if they are specific and we know why you want them. And if more people voice their desire for the feature.

Cheers,
Mary

Thanks for the feedback, Aaron!
Cheers,
Mary

Thanks for the feedback, Aaron!

Cheers,
Mary