Title Studio #4: Reusing and Changing a Preset

Again, newbie to Title Studio (BCCTS). Probably easy question, I haven’t figured out the answer.

I created a screen of text. I’d like to use the format (font, font size, margins, kerning, etc.) repeatedly with different content. I tried to save the BCCTS setting as a preset from within Premiere’s Effects Controls palette. I then applied it to the new clip, went into BCCTS, wrote new text, Saved As and stepped out.

I’ve got the original text. How do I get the new text to show?

Martin

Early 2009 Nehalem MacPro4,1, 2 X 2.6 GHz Quad-Core
OS High Sierra 10.13.6
Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB system drive
32 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4870 GRFX Card
Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4K, Driver: 10.11.4
Avid Media Composer v. 2018.11.0
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 v. 13.1.2
Adobe Media Encoder CC v. 13.0.2.39
Mocha Pro Plug-in v. 6.0.2 build 217.x
Boris Continuum 2019 v. 12.0.4

Hi Martin, when you update your text in Title Studio, you mention that you’re selecting Save As. Are you also hitting Apply down in the lower right to apply your changes to the new clip?

1 Like

BlockquoteAre you also hitting Apply down in the lower right to apply your changes to the new clip?

Blockquote

No, I completely overlooked that and that takes care of my problem. Thank you very much.

Martin

Hi Martin. Here’s a link to a series of videos that will step you through the fundamentals of using Title Studio : https://borisfx.com/videos/?tags=&search=bcc%20fundamentals

You might want to review these to make sure that you’re getting the most out of the product.

Cheers,
Peter.

Thank you Peter. I keep meaning to ask for directions to just this. I keep getting caught in the current issue, but I will start watching these and hopefully leave only more complex questions for here.

Martin

Glad I could help!