Title Studio does not appear in the Vegas Movie Studio 15

Hi,
I’m new here so hello everybody. :wink:
I installed Vegas Movie Studio 15 Platinum, including BCC Title Studio (Continuum 11) in the package.
I activated Boris FX, but I can’t see BCC Title Studio entries anywhere in the Vegas Video FX or Media Generators tabs.
Could somebody help me to make BCC Title Studio available in Vegas, please?
Thank you.

Regards - Maciek

Hi,

Well if you installed the Continuum product, then you should find Title Studio in the BC 3D Objects category in the filters list. If you have not yet installed the product then you can find the installers here : https://borisfx.com/downloads/?

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi Peter,
Oh, I’m sorry, maybe I was not enough precise. :confused: Of course I have installed both products - Vegas and Continuum. I also can see some BCC trial components in the “Video FX” tab in Vegas (I hope it will be visible on my screenshots I’m trying to upload).
And I can run Boris FX Continuum Title Studio as a stand-alone application from Windows shortcut, but it does not appear anywhere in the Vegas Movie Studio environment.
At first I tried to use Title Studio separately, but I couldn’t find any way to export my project as a video clip, that could be later imported to Vegas. :wink: Then I have watched a video tutorial about how to use Title Studio presets in video project, and there I have learned that it should be opened / run from a video processing software, not as stand-alone application.

Kind regards - Maciek

Hi Maciek,

Thanks for the screenshots - from what I can tell by looking at these screenshots, you might only have a single “BCC Unit” installed and not the full product. Did you download the full Continuum 2019.5 installer from our website? If so then it comes to me as a surprise that you’re not seeing all of the Continuum filters in the Vegas UI. Can you please check which installer you used?

Thanks,

Peter.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your quick response. :slight_smile:
Not exactly, my Continuum Title Studio 11.0.2 was installed together with Magix Vegas Movie Studio in one installation package. To be more exact, when I bought Vegas Movie Studio 15 Platinum, I have got only a bunch of product keys / serial numbers and a downloader application, that downloaded all the package components including Continuum and then installed them. So I don’t know where my Continuum was downloaded from. :frowning:
Are you sure, that my product key from the package will be working with the full Continuum 2019.5?

Regards - Maciek