Track drifting off at end

I am working on replacing the front logo of a key chain and in Mocha my track looks fine but when I bring it into AE the track jumps around at the end as well as the image shifting away.

Any help would be great

If your mocha shape does not lineup in your destination software, you may have a mismatched project frame rate or aspect ratio.

If you are seeing stranger results, the track for that shape may have become corrupt. A good way to check this is to turn the surface tool on and see if the surface tool does anything unexpected, like disappear. You may need to re-track the object.

When you paste or import your mocha data into the final composite or edit, make sure you are pasting or loading your data in at the first frame of the clip, otherwise your data will not line up.

Project settings such as frame rate, dimensions and pixel aspect ratio must be match between your mocha project and your destination software. Make sure these values match the settings in your compositor or editor and inside of mocha, otherwise your tracking data will not match when you export it.

If your are using Adobe After Effects, the target layer you are pasting data to should also be the same size as your AE composition. A good After Effects troubleshooting tip: create a new solid that is the same size as your composition. Paste your track or roto shape data to this layer. If it does not line up, the issue is mostly likely a project mismatch.

In AE, you have to check this in your footage interpretation AND your comp.

Thank you Mary… I did turn on my surface tool and noticed it did move off the track right at the same time that it would drift off in AE.

I tried to use the adjust track and correct using the reference points which did keep it on the same path but created a new problem with the shape now jittering around…

I will go ahead and try to re-track and see the results I get.