Track issues

I was hoping someone can help me on this. I tracked an area of this shot. I then clicked on SURFACE and then ALIGN SURFACE. Then rotated the surface with the help of grid, into the place I wanted it to be. I wanted the word TEXAS to be above or behind the coach. I did some tracking and it looked ok. I then pressed Export Tracking Data and copied using After Effects Transform Data. In After Effects I created a null and applied the tracking info. Then I had a precomp (exact size of the comp) and positioned it as it should be at the beginning of the clip and then picked whipped it to the null…but as I scrub the word just gets bigger and angle off the screen. Not like the tracking in Mocha showed. Any help?

For an angle like this, you are going to need to export corner pin data, as the transform data will only be able to scale, rotate and position in x and y. Corner pin will add the skew and perspective needed to get a more accurate effect.

What I suggest is to actually positon your layer in AE the way you need it in terms of perspective as well (using a manual corner pin), then precomp the layer.

I would then use align surface on the same frame in mocha, but don’t adjust it.

Then export and apply the corner pin,

For an angle like this, you are going to need to export corner pin data, as the transform data will only be able to scale, rotate and position in x and y. Corner pin will add the skew and perspective needed to get a more accurate effect.
What I suggest is to actually positon your layer in AE the way you need it in terms of perspective as well (using a manual corner pin), then precomp the layer.
I would then use align surface on the same frame in mocha, but don’t adjust it.
Then export and apply the corner pin,

I was hoping someone can help me on this. I tracked an area of this shot. I then clicked on SURFACE and then ALIGN SURFACE. Then rotated the surface with the help of grid, into the place I wanted it to be. I wanted the word TEXAS to be above or behind the coach. I did some tracking and it looked ok. I then pressed Export Tracking Data and copied using After Effects Transform Data. In After Effects I created a null and applied the tracking info. Then I had a precomp (exact size of the comp) and positioned it as it should be at the beginning of the clip and then picked whipped it to the null?but as I scrub the word just gets bigger and angle off the screen. Not like the tracking in Mocha showed. Any help?