Track Updation!

Hi there,

I did the tracking in Mocha and want to apply it for a shape. Initially I started off with auto tracking then I found out that there is some mismatch which I corrected manually then I did try applying it for a shape.

once this is done I noticed my manual adjustment which I did it in the tracking is not updated in my shape.

is it something strange … can you guys help on this!

Thanks

Ramesh Jayaraman

Did you do the manual adjustment via Manual Tracking or via the Adjust Track module?

Hi Ramesh,

When you say you manually adjusted, were you adjusting the actual roto shape or the tracking information of the surface?

Can you show me screenshots or examples?

Hi Ramesh,
When you say you manually adjusted, were you adjusting the actual roto shape or the tracking information of the surface?
Can you show me screenshots or examples?

Did you do the manual adjustment via Manual Tracking or via the Adjust Track module?

So, you have tracked it, stopped the track, done some manual adjustments then continued tracking, or have you done the whole track and gone back to adjust?

Are you in manual tracking mode when you do this? If so are you adjusting on one key only?

So, you have tracked it, stopped the track, done some manual adjustments then continued tracking, or have you done the whole track and gone back to adjust?
Are you in manual tracking mode when you do this? If so are you adjusting on one key only?

Hi there,
I did the tracking in Mocha and want to apply it for a shape. Initially I started off with auto tracking then I found out that there is some mismatch which I corrected manually then I did try applying it for a shape.
once this is done I noticed my manual adjustment which I did it in the tracking is not updated in my shape.
is it something strange … can you guys help on this!
Thanks
Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi Daniel

I’m adjusting the track surface not the shape …

Thanks

Ramesh Jayaraman

Hi Daniel
I’m adjusting the track surface not the shape …
Thanks
Ramesh Jayaraman

Doing through manual track mode…

Doing through manual track mode…