Tracking data export failing

Currently using Mocha Pro V3 and having an issue with the copy and paste function into AE (CS5). It seems that only tracking data for the first frame of the clip is being exported. I have tried both the copy and paste as well as export to file. Any ideas?
HP Z800, WIN 7, 24 GB RAM

Currently using Mocha Pro V3 and having an issue with the copy and paste function into AE (CS5). It seems that only tracking data for the first frame of the clip is being exported. I have tried both the copy and paste as well as export to file. Any ideas?

HP Z800, WIN 7, 24 GB RAM

Thanks for the quick response. I tried this and it didn’t work. Since it is only exporting the first frame into the txt files as well it seems as if the problem is originating within Mocha. Any more suggestions?

Thanks for the quick response. I tried this and it didn’t work. Since it is only exporting the first frame into the txt files as well it seems as if the problem is originating within Mocha. Any more suggestions?

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi, it’s possible this is AE having its clipboard problems again. Try copying a piece of text (such as a layer name) inside AE, then try exporting to clipboard again in mocha.
If thisd oes not work, are you exporting a frame range?
—End Quote—
No. The entire clip.

—Quote (Originally by martinb)—
Hi, it’s possible this is AE having its clipboard problems again. Try copying a piece of text (such as a layer name) inside AE, then try exporting to clipboard again in mocha.

—End Quote—
No. The entire clip.

Please send me the mocha project file:
martinb[at]imagineersystems.com

Please send me the mocha project file:
martinb[at]imagineersystems.com