Tracking with BBC Corner Pin Studio does not work accurately

Hello I have an important question which relates to BBC Corner Pin Studio. I create there a mask on a blanket that is pulled over a person and in the places where the text is behind the blanket, I want that there the text disappears exactly. I have masked and selected the blanket correctly. The mask moves exactly like the blanket. However, the text does not disappear correctly. Does anyone have an idea why?

Perhaps try setting your PP viewer to full resolution to see if that helps because it seems to me as though the spline shape is moving correctly but the mask that it’s creating in PP is not.

Unfortunately, this did not fix the problem, but thanks anyway! I once enabled the visibility of the mask and even there it is somehow larger than I always create it. What can be the reason for this?

OK, well send me the Premiere project and I’ll take a look to see if I can understand what’s causing this issue. You can pass the download link to me here : peterm(at)borisfx(dot)com or if the project is small enough just zip it and send it via email.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I have just sent the email.

Problem solved - there is a 200% scale factor enabled in the Premiere Motion controls and that’s causing the mask to scale incorrectly. Disable the Motion scaling or set it back to 100% and it should work as expected.

Cheers,
Peter.

Problem solved - there is a 200% scale factor enabled in the Premiere Motion controls and that’s causing the mask to scale incorrectly. Disable the Motion scaling or set it back to 100% and it should work as expected.

Cheers,
Peter.