Tricky shot to track

<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”>Let’s try posting this again.</p>
<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”>I’ve run into what’s turning out to be fairly tricky shot, at least for me. See the attachments for frames 94, 100, 113, & 130. I’m using V4 of Mocha Plus on AE CS6. Posting here as there’s been no activity on that forum for some time but the issue applies to all versions I’m sure.</p>

<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”>Anyway, Director of course has decided that the eye-line is incorrect. Later on this same shot it’s correct and I can lift a piece to create a ping-pong loop in order to get enough length then stabilize. I’ve a pretty decent stabilized comp for the replacement eyes so now to get tracking & corner pin working correctly.</p>

<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”>Problem is tracking the above. Probably next to impossible to tell w/o looking at the actual clip, but is a locked off HD clip. The face is relatively small in the frame though so a bit fuzzy plus a large area that’s obscured at head of the shot from the sunglasses. Lots of other movement such as a blink mid shot & of course she’s talking, leaving very little unscathed to track.</p>
<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”></p>
<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”>I almost have it working using the small area of the forehead but I really need some more trackable areas but where? I’ve tried add’l hold out masks for the sunglasses & hand hoping to use the areas just below the eyes, but getting marginal results.</p>
<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”></p>
<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”>I’ve been studying hours of tutorial vids hoping to find an “ah-HA” technique but so far, nada.</p>

<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”>Any suggestions on how to tackle this?</p>

Thanks.

Dang. This forum doesn’t understand pasting in images or text from other sources. I’ll have to figure out how to do that otherwise my question is pointless.