Trouble with importing data

Hello everybody.
Mocha is a new software to me (few days) and i could not to understand some stuff.
doing a tracking i can’t export tracking data to after effects properly. i’ve did a tracking using a x-spline tool, in mocha everything looks fine, but when i’m importing it into an after effects tracking data looks weird. i’ve reseted a anchor point data, but it still doesn’t do a job. exported like this: selected a layer with data → track tab, export tracking data → under the format: AE transform data → copy to clipboard. in ae selected a layer → ctrl+v.
the same problem i have with exporting a shapes to AE.
AE cs4, mocha for ae 2.0.3.
thanks for your advices.

Hi sandalya,
If your keyframes are importing at incorrect durations, than there is most likely a mismatch of frame rate between mocha and the AE project.
Make sure that your mocha project and the AE comp (& layers) are set to the same FPS.
Also - mocha shape keyframes should be pasted onto a raster layer itself, not a null. Either select the same AE source layer you tracked and roto’ed in mocha for pasting the keyframes OR simply create a solid at composition settings to paste the mocha shape keyframes onto. This could be used s a track matte within AE.
I hope this helps. Best of luck.
-Ross

Hi sandalya,

If your keyframes are importing at incorrect durations, than there is most likely a mismatch of frame rate between mocha and the AE project.

Make sure that your mocha project and the AE comp (& layers) are set to the same FPS.

Also - mocha shape keyframes should be pasted onto a raster layer itself, not a null. Either select the same AE source layer you tracked and roto’ed in mocha for pasting the keyframes OR simply create a solid at composition settings to paste the mocha shape keyframes onto. This could be used s a track matte within AE.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.
-Ross

Hello everybody.
Mocha is a new software to me (few days) and i could not to understand some stuff.
doing a tracking i can’t export tracking data to after effects properly. i’ve did a tracking using a x-spline tool, in mocha everything looks fine, but when i’m importing it into an after effects tracking data looks weird. i’ve reseted a anchor point data, but it still doesn’t do a job. exported like this: selected a layer with data -> track tab, export tracking data -> under the format: AE transform data -> copy to clipboard. in ae selected a layer -> ctrl+v.
the same problem i have with exporting a shapes to AE.

AE cs4, mocha for ae 2.0.3.

thanks for your advices.

upd.
found an issue. when i paste a data into a null object, keys are a lot longer, than they should be. with tracking data problem can be solved by alt+dragging to a needed frame, but with shapes it won’t work. because there is no any keys.
any ideas?

upd.
found an issue. when i paste a data into a null object, keys are a lot longer, than they should be. with tracking data problem can be solved by alt+dragging to a needed frame, but with shapes it won’t work. because there is no any keys.
any ideas?

hi, ross_shain.
Yes, i’ve understand already that it was because of fps missmatch. but thanks for your reply.

hi, ross_shain.

Yes, i’ve understand already that it was because of fps missmatch. but thanks for your reply.