Uberkey upgrade

I want the uber key to have a range option that appears in the time line to limit it.
even better would be a soft select/fall off.
right click copy/paste shape keys, copy/paste surface keys. very handy for walk cycles and such.
T

This situation will be most likely addressed with the dope sheet in the next version. We don’t have plans for any falloff, but the manipulation of keys should be a lot easier.

This situation will be most likely addressed with the dope sheet in the next version. We don’t have plans for any falloff, but the manipulation of keys should be a lot easier.

I want the uber key to have a range option that appears in the time line to limit it.

even better would be a soft select/fall off.

right click copy/paste shape keys, copy/paste surface keys. very handy for walk cycles and such.

T

that’s good.
The Uberkey option seems relatively unique to your software. It’s brilliant, really. There’s very few times when I can use it across the entire frame range, though. Much more often, it’s 1/3 or so.
T

that’s good.

The Uberkey option seems relatively unique to your software. It’s brilliant, really. There’s very few times when I can use it across the entire frame range, though. Much more often, it’s 1/3 or so.

T