Unable to extend frame numbers

hi all…
its been a long time i’d posted this issue on mocha but i didn’t get any response on it. please response anybody or conceren people of imagineer if this issue is not clear or can not be solved in mocha… but please response.
Umesh

In present versions it’s possible to work on added frames AFTER a currently worked on shot quite easily, just relink the extended shot and expand your timeline with the “Zoom Timeline to full frame range” button and keep working. You will probably need to extend your layer in/out points as well, as when they are created they sync to the original in/out points of the timeline.
It’s a bit harder if you want to add frames before, as the current versions of mocha interpret the first frame as the beginning of the timeline when you relink.
To accomodate for this, you will have to go into the curve editor and move all the keys over, which can be hard if you have a lot of data.
We are looking to solve the “pre frames” problem in a later version.

In present versions it’s possible to work on added frames AFTER a currently worked on shot quite easily, just relink the extended shot and expand your timeline with the “Zoom Timeline to full frame range” button and keep working. You will probably need to extend your layer in/out points as well, as when they are created they sync to the original in/out points of the timeline.

It’s a bit harder if you want to add frames before, as the current versions of mocha interpret the first frame as the beginning of the timeline when you relink.

To accomodate for this, you will have to go into the curve editor and move all the keys over, which can be hard if you have a lot of data.

We are looking to solve the “pre frames” problem in a later version.

Hi…martinb…
thank you very much for your kind response… realy greatfull… i’ll try to do as you suggest and hope that “pre frames” problem will be solve in a later version too.

thanks again…
Umesh

hi…
is it not possible to extend frame numbers after we complete any task in any mocha version?..
for example: lets say at first we have 100 frames in a shot and we finish rotoscope of some elements. but for some reason client needs some more frames (10 frames, before or after )for the same shot and need to do additional rotoscope on it.
i found its not possible to relink those 110 frames in a single shot in mocha.
any suggestion and help will be appreciable to make it possible…
thanks in advance…
Umesh

hi…

is it not possible to extend frame numbers after we complete any task in any mocha version?..

for example: lets say at first we have 100 frames in a shot and we finish rotoscope of some elements. but for some reason client needs some more frames (10 frames, before or after )for the same shot and need to do additional rotoscope on it.

i found its not possible to relink those 110 frames in a single shot in mocha.

any suggestion and help will be appreciable to make it possible…

thanks in advance…

Umesh

hi all…

its been a long time i’d posted this issue on mocha but i didn’t get any response on it. please response anybody or conceren people of imagineer if this issue is not clear or can not be solved in mocha… but please response.

Umesh

Hi…martinb…
thank you very much for your kind response… realy greatfull… i’ll try to do as you suggest and hope that “pre frames” problem will be solve in a later version too.
thanks again…
Umesh