Unable to Uninstall Continuum

I am unable to uninstall Boris FX from After Effects 2022 (Mac Studio M1 under Monterey 12.4).

The Continuum uninstaller uninstalls Boris FX from After Effects Beta, but not from After Effects 2022.
Boris FX Application Manager reports that NO Boris FX plug-ins are installed anywhere on the Mac. Yet, After Effects 2022 reports that all Continuum effects ARE installed. They continue to appear in the Effects menu. And they work.

I believe I need to delete either or both of these folders:
~Library/Application Support/BorisFX/
~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediCore/Boris Continuum Complete 14.0/

Will this result in any harm?
Thank you.

Perhaps the plugins were in use at the time of the uninstall or perhaps the uninstaller for that older version of continuum has issues with Monterey? It should be fine to manually delete from those folders, but there might be content from other Boris FX products in the Application Support folder, so just delete the ones related to Continuum.

Cheers,
Jason

If that does not work, I will repost here. Otherwise, thanks for the quick reply!

Nope. Doesn’t work. I deleted all Continuum folders from the above paths, and ran Uninstall Continuum one more time. It’s like Jason in “Friday the 13th”. It refuses to die. Still appears in After Effects menus and still works. I need to open a ticket with support.

Have you tried rebooting to make sure the files are not being “held” by an open copy of AE or Premiere?Also empty the Trash. If the Continuum files are really gone from: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore****strong text then there is no way the plugins can appear inside AE unless. If that doesn’t help, then yes, please file a Support case.

Here’s something puzzling: The Boris FX that continue to show up in After Effects do not show up in Premiere Pro. And this is the version of Boris specifically for AE/Premiere!

Success! The trick is to perform a fresh install of Boris FX Continuum, then run Uninstall Continuum again. Thanks for your input.

Glad to hear you found a solution and thanks for posting the info here!