Upgrade from V1.2.3 CS4 Soho version

I have Mocha V1.2.3 CS4 Soho version. I am upgrading my computer from Windows XP to Windows 7. What will I need to do to activatie my Mocha software? I am also upgrading to After Effects CS5.

Terrific - thanks!

I have Mocha V1.2.3 CS4 Soho version. I am upgrading my computer from Windows XP to Windows 7. What will I need to do to activatie my Mocha software? I am also upgrading to After Effects CS5.

Terrific - thanks!

After Effects CS5 comes bundled with an updated version of mocha for After Effects, along with the mocha Shape for After Effects plugin.

The bundled versions do not need activation as they are licensed with your Adobe software.

After Effects CS5 comes bundled with an updated version of mocha for After Effects, along with the mocha Shape for After Effects plugin.
The bundled versions do not need activation as they are licensed with your Adobe software.

can u plz tell me from where u got this file <span style=“color: #1f1f1f; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 21.4285488128662px;”>Mocha V1.2.3 CS4 Soho edition version</span>

contact me at nadeemalvi.2000@gmail.com