Upgrading Mocha 2.0 --> 2.5 - how?

nice post…

When I fire up my Mocha Version 2.0.1 build 2819, a welcome screen offers me to upgrade to version 2.0.1. But I already have this version! When I accept the offering, Mocha crashes and goes down.

Today I got an e-mail, about Mocha v2.5
“New point release. Free to all mocha v2 owners”
How do I upgrade to version 2.5? When I click the “upgrade” link in this e-mail, I am presented a list of upgrade options, all of them with a price tag. Where is the option for me, the “Free to all mocha v2 owners” option?
How can I upgrade from 2.0.1 to 2.5?

Ingvar

Ross,
I do own the full version 2.0 of Mocha.
>In the meantime you can download the point release
I do not find any link to this upgrade! Where can I find the link? All I find is products with a proice tag that I can add to my shopping basket. But this is not the way to upgrade 2.0 → 2.5?
Ingvar

Ross,
I do own the full version 2.0 of Mocha.

>In the meantime you can download the point release

I do not find any link to this upgrade! Where can I find the link? All I find is products with a proice tag that I can add to my shopping basket. But this is not the way to upgrade 2.0 → 2.5?

Ingvar

When I fire up my Mocha Version 2.0.1 build 2819, a welcome screen offers me to upgrade to version 2.0.1. But I already have this version! When I accept the offering, Mocha crashes and goes down.
How do I upgrade to version 2.5? When I click the “upgrade” link in this e-mail, I am presented a list of upgrade options, all of them with a price tag. Where is the option for me, the “Free to all mocha v2 owners” option?
Ingvar

Link to downloads.
Best,
R

Link to downloads.
Best,
R

If you own mocha v2 (full version) the point release v2.5 is free and your exisiting license will work. Sorry the auto-update is not working. We will look at this today. In the meantime you can download the point release, install and it should use the same license file that was activated (as long as the install is on the same CPU).

Please note: if you are running mocha for After Effects v2, the upgrade is not free. For users that bought mocha for AE or have the version that ships with Adobe, here are your upgrade options:

1. mocha AE v2.5 - $99
  2. mocha v2.5 - $499
  3. mocha Pro - $895

This is alos detailed on our FAQ:
http://www.imagineersystems.com/purchase/pre-sales-faq

and compare products chart:

I hope this helps.
Best,
Ross

—Quote (Originally by ingvarius)—

Ingvar
—End Quote—

nice post…

Image: http://www.jobsunday.com/images/compare.jpg
Banknote Counter EUROX import standards Europe compare prices (http://www.howmuchworld.com) with notes from the desktop machine EUROX 920. EUROX standards that Europe is easy to use. And isolated from precisely the time to show the second view can be said of the medal count as a category. inform the value of Coin. and EUROX 900. Security System with UV and MG was simultaneously counted. The dollar denominated euro and the results from two times to see