Upgrading

can i open my old mocha4ae projects when i upgrade to mocha pro v2.5 ?

and i have a noob-feature suggest :slight_smile:

i did a quit large roto shot with a lot of custom edge feathering but after a couple of hours rotoscoping i wanted to export the shape to after effects and i noticed i accidently swapped the inner and outer spline so i had to re-roto the shot. :smiley:

a button something like this:

[ n00b swab inner-outer-splines-button ]

Thanks!
Giso

When i think about it more i believe it’s also a little strange that it’s even possible to drag the outer spline inwards as it is called the outer-spline.

so maybe no warning, just make it impossible :slight_smile:

and about upgrading to mocha pro v2.5 … will i be able to open my mocha4ae projectfiles?

Thanks Martin!

When i think about it more i believe it’s also a little strange that it’s even possible to drag the outer spline inwards as it is called the outer-spline.
so maybe no warning, just make it impossible :slight_smile:
and about upgrading to mocha pro v2.5 … will i be able to open my mocha4ae projectfiles?
Thanks Martin!

can i open my old mocha4ae projects when i upgrade to mocha pro v2.5 ?
and i have a noob-feature suggest :slight_smile:
i did a quit large roto shot with a lot of custom edge feathering but after a couple of hours rotoscoping i wanted to export the shape to after effects and i noticed i accidently swapped the inner and outer spline so i had to re-roto the shot. :smiley:
a button something like this:
[ n00b swab inner-outer-splines-button ]
Thanks!
Giso

Hi Giso,
Interesting idea! I think perhaps we may need something more like a warning instead, as a inner-outer swap would be less universally practical.
If you want a quick way to get your points around the right way you could also try selecting all points and setting Edge Width in the left-hand panel. You’ll get a uniform push on the feathering, but at least it will cut down some of the work.

Hi Giso,

Interesting idea! I think perhaps we may need something more like a warning instead, as a inner-outer swap would be less universally practical.

If you want a quick way to get your points around the right way you could also try selecting all points and setting Edge Width in the left-hand panel. You’ll get a uniform push on the feathering, but at least it will cut down some of the work.

All mocha files can be opened in any other version of mocha. Some features will be unavailable if you go from a Pro tier down to a lower tier or a new version down to a previous version.

You cannot open mokey or monet files with mocha.

All mocha files can be opened in any other version of mocha. Some features will be unavailable if you go from a Pro tier down to a lower tier or a new version down to a previous version.
You cannot open mokey or monet files with mocha.