Upside down images and missing all but a few frames

Hi,

I’m trying to get started using Mocha 1.23 in cs4 on a 2x2.4ghz quad core Mac running os 10.6.4.

When I open a new project and import a quicktime movie file I either get an all black image or it imports maybe three frames out of a 300 frame hdv 720p quicktime movie and displays them upside down.

The movies open up fine in quicktime player and fcp.

Any ideas what I can do to get a movie to open correctly?

Thanks,

Rafael

This is a direct issue with Snow Leopard QuickTime and mocha AE 1.2.3.

You will either need to convert your footage to an image sequence or different QuickTime format, or upgrade to a more current version (mocha AE V2 is available both as a standalone product and is also bundled with CS5).

This is a direct issue with Snow Leopard QuickTime and mocha AE 1.2.3.
You will either need to convert your footage to an image sequence or different QuickTime format, or upgrade to a more current version (mocha AE V2 is available both as a standalone product and is also bundled with CS5).

Try Animation, that should be fine. Most should work, but ones like prores can have difficulty.

Try Animation, that should be fine. Most should work, but ones like prores can have difficulty.

Thanks Martin,
Can you suggest a quicktime format that will work with snow leopard and Mocha.

Hi,
I’m trying to get started using Mocha 1.23 in cs4 on a 2x2.4ghz quad core Mac running os 10.6.4.
When I open a new project and import a quicktime movie file I either get an all black image or it imports maybe three frames out of a 300 frame hdv 720p quicktime movie and displays them upside down.
The movies open up fine in quicktime player and fcp.
Any ideas what I can do to get a movie to open correctly?
Thanks,
Rafael

Thanks Martin,

Can you suggest a quicktime format that will work with snow leopard and Mocha.