Using Curve Editor Crashes Mocha

Hi All,
Every time I try to delete a key from the curve editor, Mocha crashes.
I’m very new to Mocha and have not had any other problems within the program, although haven’t been using it for very long. So far have only been doing a few tutorials.
Anyone else have stability issues in the curve editor?
Mocha Pro v. 3.1.1 build 5881
Vista 64-bit SP2

Hi All,

Every time I try to delete a key from the curve editor, Mocha crashes.

I’m very new to Mocha and have not had any other problems within the program, although haven’t been using it for very long. So far have only been doing a few tutorials.

Anyone else have stability issues in the curve editor?

Mocha Pro v. 3.1.1 build 5881
Vista 64-bit SP2

It hasn’t happened when using the dope sheet.
I did notice it happens when I go to marquee select some keyframes yet the keyframes don’t select (only the line connecting them appears to select). Pressing delete here crashes Mocha 100% of the time.
After further testing, it appears deleting the keys is a two step process, you can’t just select the keys and delete, you must first marque to select the curves, then marquee a second time to select the keys. Pressing delete this way deletes the keys and there is no crash. As I said earlier I’m still learning here but either way the program shouldn’t crash.
Also have a similar issue with the Transform Tool, its like it’s state is out of sync with the checkbox. Even though I have the “Show Transform Tool” unchecked, the Transform Tool bounding box appears. I then have to check it and uncheck it for it to go away.
Sending the file to you now…
Thanks

It hasn’t happened when using the dope sheet.

I did notice it happens when I go to marquee select some keyframes yet the keyframes don’t select (only the line connecting them appears to select). Pressing delete here crashes Mocha 100% of the time.

After further testing, it appears deleting the keys is a two step process, you can’t just select the keys and delete, you must first marque to select the curves, then marquee a second time to select the keys. Pressing delete this way deletes the keys and there is no crash. As I said earlier I’m still learning here but either way the program shouldn’t crash.

Also have a similar issue with the Transform Tool, its like it’s state is out of sync with the checkbox. Even though I have the “Show Transform Tool” unchecked, the Transform Tool bounding box appears. I then have to check it and uncheck it for it to go away.

Sending the file to you now…

Thanks

Do you get the same problem if you delete a key from the dope sheet?
Can you send me the mocha file and show me which keys you tried to delete?
martinb[at]imagineersystems.com

Do you get the same problem if you delete a key from the dope sheet?

Can you send me the mocha file and show me which keys you tried to delete?
martinb[at]imagineersystems.com