Vegas 19 Not recognising BCC OFX license

I cannot for the life of me get Vegas 19 to recognise the Boris Continuum license.
I don’t know how many times I have tried now.
I activate continuum, go through all the steps, it asks me if I want to remove all the unlicensed apps and when I restart Vegas it’s like nothing has happened.
I’ve tried activating it in also Vegas with no luck at all.

I’m about ready to ask for a refund.

Hi There,

Have you tried clearing the plug-in cache in the Vegas host? That can sometimes help with issues such as this.

And if that doesn’t fix it then I suggest that you file a ticket with our support group as they would be better suited to assist you with sorting this issue out.

Cheers,
Peter.

I am VERY interested in the resolve of this because I am about to Upgrade from 2020.5 to 2021 IF I see a resolve to this post.

I’m getting nowhere fast with this issue.

Feels like I’m doing the same thing over and over again.

I have 3 active licenses

Continuum subscription
BCC primatte studio
BCC transitions

The Diagnostics tool has produced the below BCC VEGAS notices so they are clearly not talking to each other.

2021-10-21 18:26:55 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 32BitFltLib: BCC Rays Radiant Edges - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:26:55 BCC VGS NOTICE: License type preference setting: full (normal unrestricted license handling)
2021-10-21 18:26:55 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 8BitLib: BCC Rays Radiant Edges - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:26:58 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 32BitFltLib: BCC Rays Textured - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:26:58 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 8BitLib: BCC Rays Textured - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:27:01 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 32BitFltLib: BCC Reframer - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:27:01 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 8BitLib: BCC Reframer - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:27:01 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 32BitFltLib: BCC Reptilian - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:27:01 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 8BitLib: BCC Reptilian - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:27:02 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 32BitFltLib: BCC Radial Blur - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session
2021-10-21 18:27:02 BCC VGS NOTICE: Watermarking filter 8BitLib: BCC Radial Blur - Either no license, lost float license, or licence deactivated mid-session

I’ll keep you updated

Yep, tech support have had me do that and some other things but it always ends up the same.

Well I think it’s best for you to continue to work with support on this issue - I’m certain they can help you to figure it out.

Thanks,
Peter.

So I got this sorted.

I uninstalled Vegas 19, unplugged my other drives and tried reinstalling. That created a Vegas installation error. So the error was coming from old installation directory files from when I had vegas 17 on my D drive.

I had to reinstall Windows and wipe my C drive to fix this.