Watermarking in learning mode?

Hi,
I have recently downloaded Mocha Pro Trial and am using it in learning mode to figure out how to achieve wire removal.
The shot is fairly complicated, in that is is a pan down & tilt of a box like room so lots of background planes (ceiling, two walls) where the perspective is constantly changing. The wire is part of the camera rig and is in shot throughout, in foreground.
I have a couple of questions:

1. When rendering in removal mode, i am getting a watermark-looking series of boxes, each box comprising of 9 dots(like mocha logo). this is sometimes accross the whole frame, sometimes just around my wire mask tracking, and sometimes not present at all. It seems random. Is this just watermarking in trial mode or indicating setup/processing errors that need attention?
  2. While i can setup my planar grid for my tracked foreground wires for any individual still frame, when the camera pans/tilts, as it does throughout the shot, the grid does not move correctly and i can not figure out either how to track the perspective change. Is this possible on a shot with this movement?
    I am generally very impressed with the removal results in areas but am at a loss to the above. I can supply screen shots to assist with my question.
    Thanks in advance
    Mike

Hi,

I have recently downloaded Mocha Pro Trial and am using it in learning mode to figure out how to achieve wire removal.

The shot is fairly complicated, in that is is a pan down & tilt of a box like room so lots of background planes (ceiling, two walls) where the perspective is constantly changing. The wire is part of the camera rig and is in shot throughout, in foreground.

I have a couple of questions:

1. When rendering in removal mode, i am getting a watermark-looking series of boxes, each box comprising of 9 dots(like mocha logo). this is sometimes accross the whole frame, sometimes just around my wire mask tracking, and sometimes not present at all. It seems random. Is this just watermarking in trial mode or indicating setup/processing errors that need attention?

2. While i can setup my planar grid for my tracked foreground wires for any individual still frame, when the camera pans/tilts, as it does throughout the shot, the grid does not move correctly and i can not figure out either how to track the perspective change. Is this possible on a shot with this movement?

I am generally very impressed with the removal results in areas but am at a loss to the above. I can supply screen shots to assist with my question.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Hi there,
It sounds that you are in fact seeing the watermark on render. The 15 day trial should have been fully working for you to test renders. If you need an extension, please email support.
For your other question, we would need to see the project. If your track is not following, you either need to djust your search area and re-track or perhaps watch some of the video tutorials that help explain how to set up your layers and track specific planes.
Remember this, stack layers in order of what is closest to the camera. For example, if you have a track layer for the background, create a 2nd layer on top for your foreground object. If the background is made up of multiple planes, each plane should be its own layer.
Hope this basic advice helps, beyond that you can write back if you post your file and project.
Best,
Ross

Hi there,
It sounds that you are in fact seeing the watermark on render. The 15 day trial should have been fully working for you to test renders. If you need an extension, please email support.
For your other question, we would need to see the project. If your track is not following, you either need to djust your search area and re-track or perhaps watch some of the video tutorials that help explain how to set up your layers and track specific planes.

Remember this, stack layers in order of what is closest to the camera. For example, if you have a track layer for the background, create a 2nd layer on top for your foreground object. If the background is made up of multiple planes, each plane should be its own layer.

Hope this basic advice helps, beyond that you can write back if you post your file and project.

Best,
Ross