Why can't i do ' manual track' after doing 'adjusttrack'?

Is this a bug or it’s not designed to do such task ? After doing ‘adjust track’ i want to do some little adjustment for some frame using ‘manual track’. The result all my track and adjust track data has been messed up. am i allowed to do ‘manual track’ after adjusting track ?
btw, another thing is when i already track a plate then somewhere in the middle of the clip i want to do a ‘manual track’, so i go to ‘track tab’ and select manual track and move the corner of the surface. Everything is working properly. But then if i delete the current keyframe to cancel the ‘manual track’ by pressing the ‘delete keyframe at current position’, the surface corner doesn’t jump back to its original position. So i have to move it manually. Why ?
Thanx

Is this a bug or it’s not designed to do such task ? After doing ‘adjust track’ i want to do some little adjustment for some frame using ‘manual track’. The result all my track and adjust track data has been messed up. am i allowed to do ‘manual track’ after adjusting track ?

btw, another thing is when i already track a plate then somewhere in the middle of the clip i want to do a ‘manual track’, so i go to ‘track tab’ and select manual track and move the corner of the surface. Everything is working properly. But then if i delete the current keyframe to cancel the ‘manual track’ by pressing the ‘delete keyframe at current position’, the surface corner doesn’t jump back to its original position. So i have to move it manually. Why ?

Thanx

Hi There,
Since Adjust Track, Manual Track, and Auto Tracking all do different things, adjusting one will affect the other. So yes, if you do an adjust track and then go back and change the track that will change your adjust track. You should always use adjust track LAST. It’s a correction to, and not a regular part of, the normal auto/manual track workflow.
As far as key-framing manual tracks, it’s best to set two manual track keyframes at either end of your manual track, you will need to delete the normal tracking information out of the anual track area though.
Let me know if you’re still having issues!
Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,

Since Adjust Track, Manual Track, and Auto Tracking all do different things, adjusting one will affect the other. So yes, if you do an adjust track and then go back and change the track that will change your adjust track. You should always use adjust track LAST. It’s a correction to, and not a regular part of, the normal auto/manual track workflow.

As far as key-framing manual tracks, it’s best to set two manual track keyframes at either end of your manual track, you will need to delete the normal tracking information out of the anual track area though.

Let me know if you’re still having issues!

Cheers,
Mary