Workspace

Hai

I am working on mochatracking station version 1.6.0
I must know can we combine two workspaces into one workspace and get the two workspaces outputs as we wish. if possible means please guide me how to do that, waiting for your reply. my E-mail Id is ask_vip@rediff.com.

Regards
Sathishkumar.A

Hi Sathish,

At present there is no way to do this in the program.

You could probably try to merge the contents of the files into one but we have not tested ways to do this.

Hi Sathish,

Can you explain further what you mean? Do you want to have two projects open at a time and work across both of them?

Hi Sathish,
Can you explain further what you mean? Do you want to have two projects open at a time and work across both of them?

Hi Sathish,
At present there is no way to do this in the program.
You could probably try to merge the contents of the files into one but we have not tested ways to do this.

Hi Satish,
At present there is no way to paste our shape data as After Effects splines.
Cheers,

Hi Satish,

At present there is no way to paste our shape data as After Effects splines.

Cheers,

You can only paste the shape data effect from mocha into after effects. We presently do not have support for importing or pasting actual after effect splines.

You can only paste the shape data effect from mocha into after effects. We presently do not have support for importing or pasting actual after effect splines.

Hai
I am working on mochatracking station version 1.6.0
I must know can we combine two workspaces into one workspace and get the two workspaces outputs as we wish. if possible means please guide me how to do that, waiting for your reply. my E-mail Id is ask_vip@rediff.com.
Regards
Sathishkumar.A

Hai Martin
I have seen your reply, my question was, is there any option to combine two workspaces into one and get the two workspaces output together.
I am describing clearly,
1 shot contains 100 frames and 4 characters,
1 operator rotos one character for 100 frames so
4 operators rotos one character individually for 100 frames.
atlast we get 4 workspaces for 1 shot.
in this case we must open each workspace and we have to render the outputs separately, if we can combine workspaces means we can get our outputs in single render itself, by this method we can save a lot of time and we can check whether the rotos are correctly joined.
i think i have described correctly. waiting for your reply.
with best regards
Sathish Kumar.A

Hai Martin

I have seen your reply, my question was, is there any option to combine two workspaces into one and get the two workspaces output together.

I am describing clearly,

1 shot contains 100 frames and 4 characters,
1 operator rotos one character for 100 frames so
4 operators rotos one character individually for 100 frames.
atlast we get 4 workspaces for 1 shot.
in this case we must open each workspace and we have to render the outputs separately, if we can combine workspaces means we can get our outputs in single render itself, by this method we can save a lot of time and we can check whether the rotos are correctly joined.

i think i have described correctly. waiting for your reply.

with best regards
Sathish Kumar.A

Hai Martin

Thanks for your valuable reply, i have another doubt currently i am working in mocha tracking station version 1.6.0, i can export shape data from mocha to after effects but i want to export shapes from mocha with the splines to after effects that i have splined for both x-spline and bezier spline, and i have the mocha shape plug-in for after effects htat has been installed in my system.
If there is a way please mail me, i am waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards
A.Sathishkumar

Hai Martin
Thanks for your valuable reply, i have another doubt currently i am working in mocha tracking station version 1.6.0, i can export shape data from mocha to after effects but i want to export shapes from mocha with the splines to after effects that i have splined for both x-spline and bezier spline, and i have the mocha shape plug-in for after effects htat has been installed in my system.
If there is a way please mail me, i am waiting for your valuable reply.
Thanks & Regards
A.Sathishkumar

Hai Martin

My question was can we import mocha splines into after effects?
I have founded the way to import mocha shapes with mocha splines into after effects. we can do this by an option in after effects in layer-auto-trace-work area. so thanks for the reply Martin.

Thanks & Regards
A.Sathishkumar

Hai Martin

I am cleared now, and one more thing can we import mocha splines into after effects?

Thanks & Regards
A.Sathishkumar

Hai Martin
I am cleared now, and one more thing can we import mocha splines into after effects?
Thanks & Regards
A.Sathishkumar

Hai Martin
My question was can we import mocha splines into after effects?
I have founded the way to import mocha shapes with mocha splines into after effects. we can do this by an option in after effects in layer-auto-trace-work area. so thanks for the reply Martin.
Thanks & Regards
A.Sathishkumar