Wrong frame number data

Hello,

I’m using mocha 1.2.2 soho edition with AE CS4 and i have a problem

Tracking is done and works in mocha, but when i try to export data, the frames numbers does not match, in mocha i track from frame 102 to frame 126 in examples and, in mi exported file, i have data from 203 to 214 :confused: for tracking between 1690 - 1740 export data is from 3379 to 3429 (or my video have only 2932 frames !!!)

I try to reset frame offset to 0 or 1, same result…

Please anyone have the solution of this problem ?

Other question, i have 3 other similar videos with just some differences, do you know how can i move my tracking keyframes and splines on the timeline ?

Thanks.

Hello,
I’m using mocha 1.2.2 soho edition with AE CS4 and i have a problem
Tracking is done and works in mocha, but when i try to export data, the frames numbers does not match, in mocha i track from frame 102 to frame 126 in examples and, in mi exported file, i have data from 203 to 214 :confused: for tracking between 1690 - 1740 export data is from 3379 to 3429 (or my video have only 2932 frames !!!)
I try to reset frame offset to 0 or 1, same result…
Please anyone have the solution of this problem ?
Other question, i have 3 other similar videos with just some differences, do you know how can i move my tracking keyframes and splines on the timeline ?
Thanks.

Hello Martin,

Thx for your answer, i’ve just updated to 1.2.3 but i still have the problem :frowning:

any other idea ?

Thx.

Hello Martin,
Thx for your answer, i’ve just updated to 1.2.3 but i still have the problem :frowning:
any other idea ?
Thx.

Hi Full_Snail_Jacket,
This problem may have been resolved in update 1.2.3. It should be available as part of the CS4 updates.

Hi Full_Snail_Jacket,

This problem may have been resolved in update 1.2.3. It should be available as part of the CS4 updates.