X spline or Bezier

Hi,
Ive just rendered out a shape and when viewing it its different to the one I can see in Mocha Pro. This has happened to me in the past when exporting mattes that occupy a small portion of the screen. Should I expect this. Would this happen with beziers. Oh and whats the short cut for advancing 1 frame along the timeline. I’d like to be able to advance in increments that I can choose.
Many thanks
Simon

In order to get your shapes to line up you must:

1. Paste in your mocha data on the first frame of your comp
  2. Make sure your clip in mocha is exactly the same frame rate as in your compositing program of choice
  3. Make sure your clip in mocha is exactly the same aspect ratio as in your compositing program of choice
  4. Make sure your clip in mocha is exactly the same resolution as in your compositing program of choice
  5. If you are in AE, make sure your comp settings are the same size, not just interpret footage.

Note: If you are inside of an “edit” layout style composite, you will need to paste in on the first frame of your current clip.

If your shapes are still not linking up after that, let me know.

You can change your shortcut keys in mocha preferences to move arrow keys to advance in the timeline, you can also find a list of our short cuts there.

In order to get your shapes to line up you must:

1. Paste in your mocha data on the first frame of your comp
  2. Make sure your clip in mocha is exactly the same frame rate as in your compositing program of choice
  3. Make sure your clip in mocha is exactly the same aspect ratio as in your compositing program of choice
  4. Make sure your clip in mocha is exactly the same resolution as in your compositing program of choice
  5. If you are in AE, make sure your comp settings are the same size, not just interpret footage.
    Note: If you are inside of an “edit” layout style composite, you will need to paste in on the first frame of your current clip.
    If your shapes are still not linking up after that, let me know.
    You can change your shortcut keys in mocha preferences to move arrow keys to advance in the timeline, you can also find a list of our short cuts there.

We are looking for before/after shots, project breakdowns or anything that shows off your work.

We are looking for before/after shots, project breakdowns or anything that shows off your work.

Hi,
Ive just rendered out a shape and when viewing it its different to the one I can see in Mocha Pro. This has happened to me in the past when exporting mattes that occupy a small portion of the screen. Should I expect this. Would this happen with beziers. Oh and whats the short cut for advancing 1 frame along the timeline. I’d like to be able to advance in increments that I can choose.

Many thanks

Simon